Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kurt Cobain's art

Ok, so along with a bunch of other stuff Kurt Cobain ripped off from me (too bad he got there first) he has the same taste in art as me, though he can actually draw very well, whereas I never thought I could. Before I found out about grunge, all I cared about was art, and I still love it to death. So here are some drawings, paintings etc. he did that I find to be my taste in art as well and admire.

I so love the weird creative  diorama Kurt created as seen in this video, and the weird translucent skeleton man with the little flowers and drops of red wax. So me!





















Yep, if ever I were to create art, it would be exactly like this, just like if ever I were to create music, it would be exactly like every Nirvana song. I guess great minds really do think alike.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:08 AM

    Awesome artwork, Curt definitely has some skills that kills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:25 AM

    *Kurdt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:15 PM

    You sound pretentious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha, nah man, I'm way too laidback for that. I mean I even specifically say in this post that I never thought I could draw well, and I was complementing someone else and saying they were better than me and that I admire them and their talent.

      Delete

Comments are welcome, encouraged, and appreciated.