Saturday, September 10, 2011

Trippy Creative Art

Speaking of art, a subject which I always loved and kept close to my heart, I always loved that really trippy, creative, artsy stuff, like stuff you'd see by Rob Zombie or Butthole Surfers, so here's some that I love.


Beavis and Butthead Do America. I saw on the credits that Rob Zombie did the animation for this, and a White Zombie song is playing. I love this one. Pretty trippy, but I guess it's supposed to be since Beavis is tripping out in the desert.



From the Peruvian Chili episode of the Simpsons where homer goes crazy from eating a chili. All the animation is trippy and cool in this one.



Apparently MTV used to play music, and was actually cool, playing weird crazy messed up creative cool artistic cartoons like this in between videos.














Butthole Surfers - Who Was in My Room Last Night. Apparently these guys did lots of acid. I love the artwork and creativeness of videos like this.




Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod. The singer from Butthole Surfers is guest singing on this one, which explains why the art during the cartoon parts seems like they could fit in with a Butthole Surfers video.



Cover of Dookie by Green Day. Ok, I'll just add this one too. I love love love the cartoonish look of stuff like this. I grew up hearing the hits off of Dookie on the radio too.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, encouraged, and appreciated.